After the success of last year’s tour of Australia I am organising another Kaipaki Cricket Tour….. to Queenstown.
I invite all WAGS and players to confirm there availability by next Friday the 9th of May 2014. There is no set numbers for this tour – if we need to take 2 teams so be it! Obviously we would like no less than 11 though!
Tour Itinerary (Auckland Anniversary Weekend)
Friday 23rd January 2015
· 7.10am Flight departs Auckland
· 9.10am Flight Arrives in Queenstown
· 10.00am Early check in to Tanoa Aspen Hotel
· 1.00pm Shotover White Water Rafting (Whole Touring Party)
· 6.00pm Team Dinner and Social Activities
Saturday 24th of January 2015
· 9.00am Kaipaki King Of The Mountain Race (in teams)
· 12.00pm Kaipaki King Of The Mountain Prizegiving and lunch at Cadrona Hotel (Whole Touring Party)
· 6.00pm Team Dinner and socializing – planned by the team that wins Kaipaki King Of The Mountain
Sunday 25th of January 2015
· 10.30am Cricket Match vs Queenstown Cricket Club at Queenstown Events Centre
· 6.00pm Aftermatch Function organised by the Queenstown Cricket Club
Monday 26th of January 2015
· Free Time
· 4.40pm Flight departs
· 6.30pm Flight arrives in Auckland
Cost Per Person (based on 20-25 people)
$829 including GST
Price includes – Return Airfares, 3 nights in Tanoa Aspen Hotel with a complimentary cooked breakfast, Shotover White Water Rafting, 2 x 12 seat minivan for our entire stay.
You will need to add your own spending money onto this price obviously.
$100 deposit will need to be paid by the 6th of June 2014 and the remaining balance is due to be paid in December 2014.
Yours in heading to England because I miss cricket,
Kaipaki Cricket Enthusiast