Please confirm your place on this tour by 5.00pm, next Wednesday, 2nd of November 2016. Places will sell fast - only space for 20 people. WAGS ARE INVITED AND ARE ENCOURAGED TO TOUR WITH US.
Thursday 12th January 2017
- Fly From Kaipaki International Airport to Wellington Domestic Airport
- Check in to Golf View Motel, Paraparaumu
- Team Dinner and Socialising
Friday 13th January 2017
- Free Day Full Of Activities - Team, Group and Individual Activities
- Team Dinner
Saturday 14th January 2017
- Game Day - Kaipaki vs Paraparaumu Cricket Club (40 over game)
- Aftermath Function and Socialising with the opposition
Sunday 15th January 2017
- Free Day
- Check Out Of Golf View Motel
- Fly From Wellington Domestic Airport to Kaipaki International Airport late in the afternoon.
- Tour Shirt - maybe pink this year, maybe not, It will be horrible either way.
- Tight Beige Shorts more than likely
- Kaipaki Blazers
- Kaipaki Ties
This trip is very affordable for everyone. The following has been included in the tour rate:
- Minivan Hireage
Please note that when directing your Taxi Driver to the Airport he/she may recognise it as Hamilton Airport - we all know that the airport is actually in Kaipaki. Why hasn't John Parker sorted this naming issue out yet? I bet you Donald Trump would of by now.
There you have it...The 'Nation' awakes. I can hear you. Look forward to your responses.