Kaipaki is hosting Clifton County Cricket Club from Hawkes Bay this weekend. We will again be playing for the coveted Greatbatch/Bradley Bat (which we haven't won in two attempts). Clifton CCC are producing a very strong team for this game. They hosted us superbly last year and I'm sure Kaipaki will do the same for them.
THE STRUCTURE OF THE WEEKEND IS AS FOLLOWS:
Friday 25th November 2016
- Kaipaki Cricket Cultural Session (Good Banter) at Smith & McKenzies (Grassroots Trust Pub) starting at 6.00pm. All Kaipaki enthusiasts are encouraged and expected to attend. Please wear number ones... that obviously includes your Kaipaki Blazers. Non negotiable.
- We haven't really had an opportunity to kick start this season so maybe this is the event?
Saturday 26th November 2016
- Match vs Clifton CC at Kaipaki Oval starting at 12.00pm
- After Game Party at Martin Bradley's House in Tamahere - It's one of the bigger houses in Hamilton so you are more than welcome to stay the night. At last count his house sleeps 273 people.
- A Pig On A Spit, Two Kegs, and much more will be supplied. You need to let me know asap if you will be at this event.
- Kaipaki Day at the Test Match - NZ vs Pakistan (We'll have cordoned off area again)
This is one of Kaipaki's marquee cricketing weekends. Also a big congratulations to John Parker's mentor Donald Trump for becoming President of United States of America.
Kaipaki Cricket Enthusiast