From the MCG Boxing Day Test, a Reunion of past Test Players.
FANS: Can you name them?
Remembering Richie Benaud
Many Thanks to the Grassroots Trust for their major Sponsorship.
• Got a Job On?... then check our Directory >>
Support those that support your Community.
Do you want to get involved in the Kaipaki Community and become a good corporate citizen? Then we have a wonderful opportunity for you to support our community and gain some unique benefits.
A COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITY LIKE NO OTHER OFFERED BEFORE
Future Funding Model
Participants don’t pay fees at Kaipaki as this could be a barrier to participation and is a model that has not worked in the past. Instead we have approached local companies and individuals to contribute $1000 or more each year (we are a Donee organisation so each contributor gets one third back as a rebate) to cover the costs of running the facility and putting a little aside for future development. (Fieldays are our major annual supporter providing funds each year for an initial term of three years with a view to increasing the amount and extending the term).
In return these supporters receive:
• One day a year where their company or family can use the venue free for events/activities that might involve staff, clients or extended families. Already one corporate supporter has used the facilities three times (by agreement) within the first six months.
• A listing in the ON LINE Kaipaki Business Directory (www.kaipaki.com/businessdirectory) outlining their contribution. This Directory lists all the Kaipaki Centre’s supporters and notification of this online Directory was distributed to every household within the district - approximately 1300.
"Lest We Forget"
Waikato Museum has launched an interactive website to help uncover the untold stories of the men and women of the Waikato during World War 1.
• Attend appropriate functions/activities during the year as they are in the communications system on the web site www.kaipaki.com and therefore know what is happening.
• Gain a weekly exposure in turn on the scoreboard at the facility that is viewable from the road.
• Gain tax benefits from their support and advertising. Additionally they will have the satisfaction of being a good community benefactor by supporting this project and helping make it available to future generations just as people did for us as far back as 1913. This is the way rural communities work.
INTERESTED ABOUT JOINING LOTS OF BUSINESSES ALREADY LINKED TO THE KAIPAKI CENTRE?
Then contact: John Parker Tel: 021 930 145, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our new website on www.kaipaki.com
THE KAIPAKI CENTRE IS A REGISTERED DONEE ORGANISATION WITH THE IRD AND HENCE, ANY DONATIONS WILL GET A TAX REBATE FOR THE DONOR
Hey Kids! Have you got anything of interest in rural Kaipaki to report on?
Phone -John Parker (Chairman) 021 930 145, email@example.com
Site Launched June 2012
© Website by Information Software Systems - www.waikato.biz
DISCLAIMER: As this is a CMS, multiple author website, ISS is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any linked websites and does not endorse the views expressed in them. If you do find any information on this website that you believe may be inaccurate, or would like to provide feedback about this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org