In 1871 the first church built was by the Methodists and used alternatively by Methodists and Presbyterians. In 1901 it was moved, with the help of a traction engine, to the present site. In 1926, when it was due for repair, the proposal of a new non-denominational church was agreed to with trustees from each of the Methodist, Presbyterian and Anglican churches. This new non-denominational church was opened in 1928.
500 metres from the Kaipaki Centre
< --Sunday School 1913