- To provide and maintain the best possible facilities at 530 Kaipaki Road for people, mainly of the district and surrounding areas, to participate in activities and events that focus on sport, art, culture and music.
- To provide and manage these opportunities that focus on families, children and mothers being the primary priority.
- To gain ongoing funding in such a way that all possible are encouraged to participate with money not being a barrier. Alcohol and a bar shall not be a focus nor a primary method of raising funds.
- The Board to create an atmosphere and environment where positive people are welcome and encouraged to participate.
- Where people are part of one organisation rather than breaking off into separate entities.
- To abide by the principles and intentions of the Constitution/Rules as of 2011.