Teams that are competing
Frucor, Five Stags, ITM, Kaipaki Colts, Challenge, Kaipaki, Kaipaki Spirit, Hertz,
Teams are encouraged to wear a uniform of some description that will represent their teams with pride!
Please see attachment – first game starts at 8.30am sharp between Kaipaki and ITM. Games MUST start every 45 minutes to ensure good continuity and that we finish at an appropriate time.
Basic Fundamental Rules
· 5 overs each side
· 6 players on the field at one time
· 6 balls per over
· No balls rebowled that are wide or no balls
· No balls and wides to be worth more that 1 run (to be decided on the day)
· Competing teams must get there early to get the best possible viewing area.
· Please bring umbrellas, flags, marquees, barbeques and any other paraphernalia that will add colour and atmosphere to this event.
· A club barbeque will run most of the day – some food will be supplied, but people are encouraged to bring their own food and drink.
· The pavilion and hall will be open which has a kitchen and bathroom facility.
· This is a community day and people are encouraged to contribute to the event….and have a good old fashion community spirit at the forefront of their minds!
· If there are any disputes or confusion during the day John Parker will deal it and not Kent Currie